Full service from only £15
Northfield Cycles can repair and service all makes and models of bikes, we can also do any job from fixing a puncture to servicing suspension forks or building wheels
- Tension and true the wheels
- Reset the brakes and gears
- Tighten all nuts and bolts
- Oil all cables and chains
- Service cost also includes all labour, any parts are extra, when we see the bike we will advise on parts.
We offer corporate contracts to companies, with discounts on servicing costs for your bikes. Northfield Cycles is proud to work in association with the following people:
- West Midlands Police
- Colmers High School
- West Midlands Probation and Remand Service
- Cropwood Outdoor Leisure Centre
- Please contact us at the store if you would like to enquire about setting up a servicing contract for your business.
Custom bike builds
We specialise in building custom bikes and parts for professional cyclists and keen enthusiasts.
Our wheel builds allow you to specify your requirements exactly, with custom rims, hubs and spokes.
We can also custom-build whole bikes, working to exact specifications for your frame, brakes, gearing, etc.
In October 2006, Northfield Cycles built the world’s lightest bike, weighing in at only 13.6 lbs (pictured right). Parts were sourced from all over the world, and the client was delighted to pay only £7,000 for this unique machine.